Your dashboard is a place to save and view foods, comparisons, meal plans, and amino acid totals.
- Click to enter a new pantry list, recipe, or meal plan.
- Search and add foods as needed.
- Adjust the serving size using the drop down and the quantity box. You can get
exact amounts in grams, by choosing a 100 gram serving, and then entering decimal values in the
(I.E.: 1.5 x 100g = 150g , 0.2 x 100 = 20g)
- Click the 3 dots on the right of each list you create to see the option menu for each list.
- Edit the food list name.
- View/Edit the food list to add or delete foods.
- Share the list you created with others.
- View a comparison analysis of all foods.
- View the totals for over 150 nutrients.
- Check if the foods provide all essential amino acids.
- You must sign
up and create an account in order to use the web app.
- Changes are saved automatically. Press the "Done" button after creating or editing a list.
- Enjoy building and creating lists. Send us your feedback, questions, comments, and suggestions.
Pantry (Ingredient Food Lists)
Your Created Recipes Saved As Foods In The Database