Updates to MyFoodData.com
- May 26th 2021 - Filter menu under the food search box lets you choose nutrients so that foods which appear will have them. This will help with the missing value problem.
- Mar 30th 2021 - Six custom nutrients added to the printbles. Print data for 6 nutrients of your choosing.
- Mar 19th 2021 - New printable view released for food lists.
- Jan 10th 2021 - Nutrition facts and recipe calculator now include a calorie breakdown and quick stats.
- Dec 21st 2020 - New data from Food Data Central is now imported. Branded foods always have the brand name at the start of the food name.
- Nov 6th 2020 - Search for foods by brand name using the branded food search tool.
- Oct 15th 2020 - New mobile design for food search on tool pages.
- Oct 1st 2020 - It is now possible to "merge" to food lists from tool pages, and the save menu.
- Sep 30 2020 - Launched the ability to add an individual food to a list, and a new food list design.
- Sep 17 2020 - User's can now create portion sizes on their entered and created foods.
- Sep 11 2020 - Recall entered and created foods from the auto-complete drop down. Special characters in names like ' and , are now also ok.
- Sep 10 2020 - Empty trash button created.
- Sep 09 2020 - Adding the ability to save food lists as new foods in the database.
- Allow users to edit their created recipes and user entered foods.
- Allow users to sort by multiple nutrients in the ranking tool.
- Provide macronutrient summary data for each list.
- Allow users to select custom nutrients to highlight in the results
Have an idea or suggestion?
If you have an idea or suggestion, please contact us and let us know.